Course Etiquette & Safety
Our aim is for all our golfers, members or visitors, to fully enjoy their golf experience on the course and in the clubhouse. Course safety and etiquette are key in ensuring this happens, as well as patience and a good sense-of-humour of course!
These guidelines should be adhered to at all times:
- The lead golfer or organiser is responsible for briefing their group.
- Follow our
dress code on the course and in the clubhouse.
- Replace fairway divots.
- Look for and
repair your pitch marks, and any others that you see! (Links to short video)
Rake bunkers correctly, entering from the low side and NOT the high side. (Links to short video)
- Keep pace with the golfers in front of you.
- Be prepared to let the group behind through if you lose a hole to those in front.
- No shouting or bad language, particularly in and around the clubhouse.
- Please consider other players.
Here is a copy of our
Local Rules to assist you with certain aspects of the course.
We are committed to providing the best possible conditions to maximise the safety of all members, visitors and guests whilst on the course. Please also read the information below to assist us in this objective: